Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FREE Cheerios Medley Crunch sample (First 10,000 Live Better America Members)


 FREE Cheerios Medley Crunch sample (First 10,000 Live Better America Members)

I know most are not a member yet I would recommend enrolling it is FREE and every month they give a FREE sample of something else.  This month happens to be Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch, and next months FREE sample is Green Giant Veggie Chips.  I made myself a yahoo email that is strictly for couponing.  I use it when I sign up for anything that is coupon related.  This allows your personal emails to not be spread out all over the place.

If you are a Live Better America Member, you can hurry over to score yourself a FREE Cheerios Medley Crunch sample (first 10,000!)! If you’re not a member, Sign Up Sign Up Sign Up ;)


MAKE SURE YOU HEAD ON OVER TO FACEBOOK AND LIKE DADDY$AVESTHEBANK TO GET ALL THE NEW UPDATES GO TO WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DADDYSAVESTHEBANK

No comments:

Post a Comment